Mafia Wars: Facebook Mafia Wars – How to Level Quick & Impress Your Friends

Friday, July 10, 2009

Facebook Mafia Wars – How to Level Quick & Impress Your Friends


This post was originally from February 2009, before many of the new features like job mastery, achievements, and Cuba. Therefore you may find details on some of these items missing. I will update as I have the time.

I’m currently a level 92 335 (as of 6/25/09) Fearless in Facebook Mafia Wars. I remember starting out and scouring the internet for some good hints (not cheats), and being extremely disappointed at the lack of good help out there. Most of the articles focused on cheats (if you’re going to cheat, why bother playing???) or were written by a level 20-something. I found a couple of good tidbits, which I have applied, but find it my responsibility to fill a gap that’s out there. So here are some tips and advice on leveling quickly in Facebook Mafia Wars.

Note that there are MANY different ways to play this game. I prefer to play to level quickly and consistently, therefore this is what this guide focuses on.

Disclaimer: This guide is written by an engineer. Proceed with alert mind.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/Fingersmith?ref=name

Join My Mafia: http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/status_invite.php?from=1179261946

Anonymous said...

There is no guide..

mujahid91 said...

thank you for your all comments

mujahid91 said...

HAY MAFIA WAR PLAYERS PLEASE COPY YOUR MAFIA WARS LINK AND VISIT TO THIS WEB SITE AND CLICK THE COMMENT AND PAST YOUR MAFIA WARS LINK IN COMMENT BOX AND POST IT .......

WE CAN BUILD YOUR MAFIA IF YOU POST LINK IN THIS COMMENT BOX

THANK YOU ................